These days, you’ll encounter discussions about the same movie everywhere, whether it’s on social media, among friends, or in family conversations. You’ll come across discussions about the movie ‘Animal,’ and its dialogues will be heard everywhere. And why not, as the film looks quite promising from its trailer. The movie features several big names such as Ranbir Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Rashmika Mandana, and Tripti Dimri.
From the trailer, it’s clear that a son deeply loves his father, but his father never acknowledges this love, leading the son to become a criminal. By watching the trailer, you can easily understand that all the actors have done an excellent job.
Made with a budget of ₹100 crores, Animal is an action thriller film directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga. He previously directed and wrote a blockbuster film like ‘Kabir Singh,’ raising expectations even higher for Animal. So, let’s take a look at some of the fantastic dialogues from the Animal movie that, after knowing, will make you even more eager to watch the film.
Animal Movie Dialogues
1. Ranbir- My father is the best father in the world, don’t ever go there.
2. Hey mister golden spoon, tu wo sab kaam karna jo tere jaise ameer bacche karte hai. Travel the world, see things, ek-do sports car crash kar, do-char affairs kar, Tere aankhein khulenge.
3. Anil- I’m sure I made some mistakes, nahi pata tha mujhe how to train a son.
Ranbir- You trained me well papa.
4. Bura jo dekhan main gaya, bura na milya koi.
Jo main aapan dekheya, mujhse bura na koi.
5. Ranbir- Papa ye to shuruwat hai, bohot kaam baaki hai papa. Usko milna hai, marna hai. Aap nirash mat hona papa.
Related Post – Gadar 2 Dialogues: 24 Most Iconic Dialogues
6. Kuch nahi karna aapko, aapko bas papa-papa karna hai aur mai aapki acting karunga. Ok? Shiddat se karna papa, mera ek hi mauka hai.
– Action papa
Anil- Papa….. Papa….. Pa……..
Ranbir- Sunai de raha hai behra nahi hu mai.
(context) In this scene, Ranbir Kapoor is asking his father, Anil Kapoor, to recreate a childhood incident. In that incident, Ranbir didn’t attend Michael Jackson’s concert because it was his father’s birthday. However, even on that day, Ranbir’s father doesn’t talk to him properly and shouts at him.
7. Jab tu wapas aaya to mai kitna khush tha, par tune jung shuru kar di.
Best Animal Film Lines
8. Ranbir- Time batayega mere papa ke liye mera pyaar fail hai, pass hai ya duniya me sabse first hai.
9. Anil- Ye sab plan karne se pehle mujhse pucha hota
Ranbir- Ab se 100 chije karunga papa, har baar aapki permission nahi le sakta.
10. Rashmika- You’re fighting ghosts in your head, do you even realise that?
Ranbir- Mai ghosts se ladta nahi hu, unhe kha jaata hu.
11. Ranbir- Aaj ke baad ek kharoch bhi aayi duniya jala dunga papa.
This film has showcased that Ranbir Kapoor is not just limited to romantic lover-boy roles but can also excel in action and serious roles. Share this article with Ranbir Kapoor’s fans and those friends with whom you’d like to go and watch this film.